CorruptedFrameException: Max frame length of 65536 has been exceeded
b***@gmail.com
2016-04-08 12:53:41 UTC
hi, I'm getting

WARNING: error in websocket handler
io.netty.handler.codec.CorruptedFrameException: Max frame length of 65536
has been exceeded.
at
io.netty.handler.codec.http.websocketx.WebSocket08FrameDecoder.protocolViolation(WebSocket08FrameDecoder.java:438)

The message I'm receiving from the client isn't *that* big I don't think

is there a setting that will overcome this, or am I doing it wrong ?
Zach Tellman
2016-04-08 16:25:16 UTC
I think it's pretty likely that if it's complaining about the frame size,
it is that big. You can specify `:max-frame-payload` in
`aleph.http/websocket-connection` to something larger than 65536, and see
if you're getting anything over that threshold.
Matthew Chadwick