206 Partial Content
Scott Triangle
2017-07-09 07:56:51 UTC
What's the best way to enable byte-serving in Aleph ? (for resumable
downloads)
Zach Tellman
2017-07-10 18:58:33 UTC
I haven't used 206 status codes before, but it seems like something that
should be above the server level. A quick search revealed
https://github.com/remvee/ring-partial-content, which should work in Aleph
as well as any other Ring server.

Scott Triangle
2017-07-13 19:48:55 UTC
that implementation didn't work for me, so I used

(.map fileChannel FileChannel$MapMode/READ_ONLY from length)

and then byte-streams/to-byte-array to return the requested range

but, turns out if Aleph is running behind a proxy, the proxy will handle
range-requests for you anyway