SSL with pre-shared secret
Andy Chambers
2015-08-21 05:40:43 UTC
Would you expect a request that uses clj-http's facility to specify a
custom keystore and trust-store to work with aleph? I tried making an HTTP
GET request with the same parameters in aleph and got the following error.

```
clojure.lang.ExceptionInfo: connection was closed
data: {:request
{:user-info nil,
:keystore
#object[java.net.URL 0x53b3f90a "[redacted]"],
:keystore-pass "[redacted]",
:keystore-type "PKCS12",
:trust-store
#object[java.net.URL 0x18bca1be "[redacted]"],
:trust-store-pass "[redacted]",
:headers {"authorization" "Basic [redacted]"},
:server-port nil,
:uri "",
:server-name "[redacted]",
...}}
```

Here's the relevant docs from
[clj-http](https://github.com/dakrone/clj-http#keystores-trust-stores)
ztellman
2015-08-27 21:00:13 UTC
This may be a difficult thing to get parity with in clj-http (the
underlying SSL mechanisms are not exactly the same), but I'll see what I
can do. Thanks for the report.
Andy Chambers
2015-09-02 17:02:52 UTC
Post by ztellman
This may be a difficult thing to get parity with in clj-http (the
underlying SSL mechanisms are not exactly the same), but I'll see what I
can do. Thanks for the report.
I might be able to work on this myself. Just wanted to check that I wasn't
doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Andy