HTTP server timeouts ?
Sacha De Vos
2016-08-29 09:45:02 UTC
Hello,

I'm using aleph as an http server in a context where connection stability
is very bad. (african mobile Wifi).
We see a lot of connections that stay connected with the ESTABLISHED
status, long after these should be gone.

My guess is that connection was lost before the request was fully completed.

This should be easily fixed by adding a timeout mechanism, but I can't seem
to find how to do this with aleph.

May I ask some pointers on how to add connection idle timeouts in aleph ?

Thanks in advance,
Sacha
Zach Tellman
Sacha De Vos